154 College Street
• April 18: Good Friday
• April 21: Easter Monday
• April 24 - May 3: Legally Blonde the Musical
• May 7 & 8: Art Composed and Exposed
• May 9-11: Pulse Dance Conference
• May 15: Let's Dance 2014
• May 19: Victoria Day
• May 21-25: Arts Education Field Trip to New York City
• May 27-June 10: Black Dog Exhibition at Sudbury Theatre Center
• June 9: Spring Paint Off
• June 10-12: Spring Recitals
• June 11: Summer Arts Carnival
• June 11 & June 12: Dramatically Yours
If you are thinking about Registering at Sudbury Secondary School, you may also wish to consider the Arts Education program. Please navigate through the website and review the information on our various academic and arts programming. Registration forms are available to download.
A message to our families who identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit,
As we continue to implement the First Nation, Métis and Inuit Policy Framework, your voice is important to us. We invite you to complete a short survey at the following link www.rainbowschools.ca. Your feedback is important in guiding the work we do. The survey will be open until May 31, 2014. We look forward to hearing from you.
© 2014 Sudbury Secondary School
154 College Street, Sudbury ON P3C 4Y2 • PH: (705) 674-7551 FX:(705) 674-5383
All information on this website, including the school logo and photos, is the exclusive property of the school and cannot be reproduced in any way, including electronically, without the express written consent of the school.
For more information, please contact the school Principal.